Report online or call us on 101. Always call 999 in an emergency.

Variation to Firearm Certificate

To apply for a Variation to your Firearm Certificate please complete and return Form 201V.

Application to vary a firearm certificate (Form 201V)

Please note that a Variation Form 201V must be completed prior to any gun being purchased or replaced. The original firearm certificate MUST be sent in with the form.

If you are increasing the guns you hold (including sound moderators) a fee of £20 is payable.

If transferring/disposing of a gun for a variation, please ensure you have provided details of to whom the gun has been transferred/disposed including name, certificate number and address or the RFD details.