Report online or call us on 101. Always call 999 in an emergency.

Change of address - firearms

If you move address you must inform the Firearm Licensing Office by email or letter detailing the old address, new address, including any new contact numbers and confirming where your firearms/shotguns will be stored.

We will require your old certificate before an updated one can be printed but this can be kept until the Firearms Enquiry Officer visits and conducts a security check.

For any change of address out of our force area your file will be transferred to the relevant licensing office.

Change of address form (non-statutory)