The information contained and accessed via this facility is provided by Sussex Police for general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest. Sussex Police does not guarantee or warrant the facility will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
In no event shall Sussex Police, its partners, agents, officers or employees be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the facility, any content on or accessed by use of the facility, or any copying, display or other use hereof including but not limited to:
- loss or damage suffered by you or someone else
- any loss which is indirect or a side effect of the main loss or damage and which the Sussex Police and you could not anticipate nor expect to happen when you started using the facility, for instance if you lose revenue or salary, profit, opportunity or reputation
- provided the Sussex Police complies with its Privacy and Cookies Policy, any loss of data or damage to your device or software
- any loss or damage if services of the facility are not provided to you or are interrupted or suspended or if the Sussex Police do not comply with the Terms because of events beyond the our control, such as an act of God, accident, fire, lockout, strike or other official or unofficial labour dispute, civil commotion, rule or order or act of Government or other act or event beyond the reasonable control of the Sussex Police.
Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits either the Sussex Police's or your liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
If any part of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court or regulator, then, where required, that part shall be deleted from the Terms and the remaining parts of the Terms will continue to be enforceable.
Any disputes arising out of the Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (or the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live there). If you choose to bring proceedings in connection with the Terms you must do so in the courts of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can choose to bring proceedings there.
The contents of this website, including the Force logo (crest), photographs and other images, text information and other materials, are subject to copyright and are the property of Sussex Police unless otherwise stated.
You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, publish, transmit, broadcast, sell, hire or redistribute any of the contents without the prior written permission of Sussex Police. Personal use is permitted provided that:
- It is reproduced accurately and for a lawful purpose
- It is credited as '© Sussex Police, all rights reserved (www.sussex.police.uk)'
- It is not misleading, obscene or offensive
- It does not intentionally or otherwise harass, cause distress, defame or inconvenience any individual or organisation
- It does not infringe or restrict anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Sussex Police website.
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any copyright of Sussex Police except in accordance with these conditions of personal use. Should you wish to use any of the content from this website for any other reason than the permission set out above, or if you have any doubts as to the permitted use, please contact us to seek prior permission.
Sussex Police is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which this site is linked, and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
If you have suggestions for a relevant link to appear on the Sussex Police website, please submit this using our website feedback form.
Photographs are copyright Sussex Police.
For more information and terms
Please also read the Sussex Police Privacy and Cookies Policy, which explains how the Sussex Police uses any information about you that it receives. The Privacy and Cookies Policy form part of the Terms. If there is any inconsistency between the Privacy and Cookies Policy and the Terms, the Terms will prevail.